November 17, 2010

Super Dumb Survey/Quiz MySpace Laserz ♥ Vincent Truman Gus Sanchez Sequel 2 Conspiracy No Joke!!11!!!1!

It's the Super Dumb Survey/Quiz MySpace Laserz ♥ Vincent Truman Gus Sanchez Sequel 2 Conspiracy No Joke!!11!!!1! quiz!

Neither Gus, nor Vincent, nor anyone else (all the paloozans, etc.) can be blamed for what follows, which is my attempt at writing a MySpace quiz based on my novel, Super.


1-If you were a Superhero, what would your Superhero name be?
Superman. What? Is that taken or something?


2-What would your super power be?
The power to have more than one super power. Otherwise: useless.


3-Name the first thing you would use your super powers for.
Curing starvancer (Hey, I'd do two things at once)


4-Describe your archenemy.
My archenemy would look like, sound like, and be Tila Tequila.


5-What would your weakness be?
My lack of weaknesses--gets me every time!


6-Would you have a secret identity or would you go public?
Probably secret identity. I'm not ready to go corporate.


7-Name something you would keep in your utility belt.
Another utility belt. Just in case.


8-Alleyway or rooftop?
Am I choosing where I want my groceries delivered?


9-Work solo or with a team?
With a team, until I was popular enough for my own comic.


10-Complete this phrase: "Stand aside, civilian, I'll ______"
...be wanting to use this sidewalk from 4 to 4:30 every day.


11-Would you rescue the puppy, the cow, or the snake?
I'm a vegetarian, so whichever's handiest at gardening.


12-How much do you think Superheroes should be paid?
I've heard about something called "Spades". Is that a lot?


13-Sidekick or no sidekick?
Sidekicks are basically slave labor. Accept only Fair Trade Sidekicks!


14-What will your battle cry be?
I like Monty Python's: "Run away! Run away! Run away!"

No comments: