July 25, 2007

Let's Review Our Emoticons, Shall We?

It's important to keep up on the latest emoticons so that we can all continue to communicate effectively in our fast-evolving technological world. You might want to review these, just in case they are not yet in your regular witty repertoire. Emoticons are followed swiftly by their meanings. Study up!

&

Winding road ahead.


%

I fell off the teeter-totter!


\?\

Oh, why does the Leaning Tower of Pisa lean?! Why?!


[]/

The oven door won't stay shut LOL!


=T=T=T= | =T=

Someone broke my favorite bar stool ROFL!


And now for my favorite (which also happens to be the inspiration for this blog):

^ _~@ ^

This one was created by the wonderful literary mastermind, Fantastic H. It is an emoticon of me flying over the pyramids while drinking Scotch.

What are YOUR favorite emoticons?

2 comments:

Sara Sue said...

My favorite = ( @ )( @ ) Boobs!

Joey Polanski said...

(*_*)

Three Stooges eye-poke!