November 28, 2005

Lookie, I have "preserved" this survey for "posterity" at someone's gentle nudging

As usual, I have deleted the questions if I thought they were either boring or I thought my answer would be boring.


If you woke up with the ability to be invisible, where would you go first?
The Pentagon. But on my way, I'm sure I would find ways to see many naked women.

Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

Have you ever had a dream come true?
Many times.

Do you follow your own advice?
I like to think so. But my advice can be bad sometimes.

Everyone has an obsession. What's yours?
LEGO, Lagavulin, masturbation, sleep, and more!

Have you ever wished that you looked like someone else?/Who?
I wish I was not a neurotically skinny fuck. I don't want to look like anyone else, though.

What's one thing you want to learn?
French.

Who should pay on a date?
Me if I'm rich. You if you are. Otherwise, we'll make do.

If your house was on fire, what would you grab first?
My laptop. It has all my writings in it.

When you're upset, is it best to leave you alone or try to help you out?
Leave me be.

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you meet?
Wyatt Earp.

Do You Believe in Fate?
I believe we choose ours to a certain extent.

Do you have a journal or diary?
Many journals for writing in. If it's good, it gets typed into the laptop and edited. Then, if it's even better it gets rejected by a publisher.

Favorite websites?
Maybe soon to be: fuckthe2wenty.com

What band would you like to see get back together?
Mundane

Do you believe in death penalty?
I don't believe in absolute rules - sometimes it may very well be appropriate (like when you have a Sith lord - dude, kill him before he escapes and ruins the galaxy!) - but generally, it is just not very efficient at dispensing positive outcomes.

Can you drive?
Yes. I haven't owned a car for over five years, I think.

Do you have a hard time getting to sleep?
Sometimes. Since I haven't been working I just go to bed whenever, which helps. I also try to make a meal before I try to sleep so that I can just slip into the food coma.

Short hair or long for men?
Depp: long.
Pitt: short.

What color are your bedroom walls?
I don't have a bedroom, but the futon mattress that sticks halfway out of my closet is surrounded by white walls.

Do you have posters on your wall?
No. I am non-decorational.

What's under your bed?
I don't have a bed. My seven year old futon mattress is all I've got. No frame, even.

Your thoughts first waking up?
Hit snooze.

Dream wedding?
This is one of those things where I would have all these awesome ideas and I'd be like, "Let's have it in a huge swimming pool!" and she'd be like, "I don't want everyone to see me in a swim suit!" and ultimately it would end up being everthing that she wanted because in the end I just really don't care. I'm not that particular. Except there has to be good music. It will be a pre-arranged mp3 mix. And I want to play some music, too. And I want there to be a stage and an after-dinner skit, that I and my future wife star in. But now I'm getting into those crazy ideas again.

Number of CDs that you own?
I had over 600 before I sold them all (burned them to mp3's first, though).

Where do you cry?
Mostly, inside.

Instruments you've played?
Piano, guitar, bass, vocals, drums, recorder, thingie.

Words you overuse?
A phrase: "to a certain extent"

Last CD played ?
Apocalyptica, from the Seattle Public Library - it's four cellos doing Metallica covers.

Are you named after anyone?
Kind of the speaker from the Bible, but they had other things in mind, too. Also, my middle name is a family name as well as the name of a friend of my Dad's from Vietnam.

Would you drop your last name if you became famous?
No.

What is the compliment you get from most people?
I don't know. Patient, I get a lot. Understanding. All that "sensitive guy" crap.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
That depends on who I was.

Are you a loner?
Yes.

Do you think you are emotionally strong?
I do not know what that means. I don't really have the capability to feel emotion much of the time, though.

Do you think life has been good so far?
I think it has been nearly irrelevant. I'm trying to change that.

Are you perceived wrongly?
All the time. Can't be helped.

Talk to people even though you hate them?
I'm really so accepting that I generally don't get around to hating people.

Like to drive fast?
Yes.

Had surgery?
On my toe several times. It got to where the Doctor knew me and he was like, "Do you wanna' do it this time?" Ha ha.

Slept together with the opposite sex w/o actually having sex?
With more people than I've had sex with.

Thought you're going crazy?
Yes, but I was right.

Had a nervous breakdown?
I believe so.

Believe its possible to remain faithful forever?
Yes. But I find it hard to believe people will do this.

Do your friends know you?
Sort of.

If someone you had no interest in had interest in dating you how would you feel?
Flattered but frustrated that I'd have to smooth the situation out.

Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them?
I don't date.

Ever wished it was more socially acceptable for a girl to ask a guy out?
Yes, but it doesn't matter because they will just ask the rich guys out or the guys with muscles anyway - I understand my place in the chain.

Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Yes. Sort of. I found them physically attractive though under general societal terms, they would not be considered so.

Body part you're touching right now?
Between the cheek and my left lip, but that's obviously not true anymore, because I've started typing the answer.

Is it okay to kiss on a first date?
No absolute rules.

Mama's Boy or Rebel Without A Cause?
I'm a Gemini.

Dumped a guy/girl because he liked you too much?
Actually, yeah. One girl got too far ahead of me and I freaked out. She was great, too.

Do you hide things from your crushes/guy/girl friends/bf/gf?
No. But there are things I don't bombard them with immediately.

Do you dream about your crushes/guy/girl friends?
Rarely.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
My parents at the airport.

What did you and that person do?
Ate breakfast.

Do you wear a watch/what kind?
No watches. No jewelry.

Last CD you bought?
Four Tet's latest. I couldn't wait for the library to get it.

Stranded on a desert island. Take three things. No people...
Paper, pens, fax machine.

Are you shy or outgoing?
I'm a Gemini.

Where do you want pierced?
No piercings.

What is one of your bad qualilties?
Everything.

What is one of your good qualilties?
Everything.

If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it be?
If I only literally get one word, I'd say, "Supposing...." Because it would be really hilarious to me, even though no one would get the joke. In fact, I may try to do this, anyway.

Future daughters names?
I will generally need to get a mate first. Not really concerned with the naming yet....

Future sons names?
Same as above.

The most romantic thing you want to happen to you?
I'd settle for trusting someone.

How do you react to change?
I usually let them drop it in my hand and then I put it in my pocket.

Do you talk to yourself?
All the time. Out loud and everything. I also call myself, "Baby," a lot because it makes everything sound more exciting. "Let's make a snack, baby!" "Let's pour the milk, baby!" "Let's sweep the floors, baby!"

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Samantha Morton. Or Sarah Silverman. Or Radha Mitchell. It'd be really hard to choose.

What is something scientists need to invent?
A way for me to gain weight.

Name three movies you like?
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead. I'm only going to name the one because I'm lazy.

No comments: