January 26, 2006

This one's for you, Joey Polanski!

Because no one else reads my blog on blogspot. Well, Shoun does once in a while but he HAS to read my stuff now and then because he publishes it. And that creepy anonymous stalker reads it occasionally, but he or she doesn’t even post on anything recent – they always “hide” their post way down on some old blog. – Hey anonymous commenter – I get an email when you comment! That’s right, I am notified! I know what you're doing!

But anyway, thanks Joey Polanski. You make me feel like a star and that’s pretty tough to do. You’re the best.

4 comments:

Aaron Dietz said...

Good point.

Joey Polanski said...

Well, HECK, if youd stop boycottin th JPS, some o my readrs mite scampr on ovr here t check ya out once an a wile.

Aaron Dietz said...

It's not a boycott - I just don't know how to read.

Joey Polanski said...

Yeah ...

... as if I no how t RITE!